- Employee engagement is a workplace approach designed to ensure that employees are committed to their organisation’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organisational success, and are able at the same time to enhance their own sense of well-being.
- A recent research study identified the specific behaviours you need to employ to create an engaged workforce. Companies with engaged employees outperform the competition by as much as 202% (Gallup). Engaged organisations have strong and authentic values, with clear evidence of trust and fairness based on mutual respect, where two way promises and commitments – between employers and staff – are understood, and are fulfilled.
- PACE's Employee Engagement solution focuses on reviewing and realigning engagement systems and processes so that organisations develop an explicit linkage between organisational outcomes vis a vis individual performance outcomes.
Organisations aiming to have a competitive edge through the advantage of:
- Identification of critical people factors that affect the organisation's performance at present and in the future.
- Equipping manager competencies and techniques to carry out various types of conversation with different performers at the workplace to bring about desired team performance outcomes.
- Embracing ownership of manager’s respective roles to keep workforce engaged for optimal performance outcomes.
KEY LEARNING DELIVERABLES
Our OD services will equip your organisation with:
- Acquiring skills to engage and manage employees towards the achievement of their performance goals for team and organisational achievement.
- A systematic framework to review and realign your organisation’s employee engagement system and processes.
- Skills to draw up and customise a plan to facilitate the linkage of the employee engagement with the achievement of organisation strategy and goals.
- Concept sharing
- Experiential learning activities
- Hands-on LIVE Practical Sessions
- Business case study analysis
- Templates for conducting performance conversations
- Professional recommendations on the structure and process of talent and career management systems and procedures
- Career assessment tools
- Personal action plan
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Enhanced employee engagement
- Lowers employee turnover
- Boosts employee morale, engagement, and loyalty
- Reduces cross-functional inefficiencies
- Attracts key talent